Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions for a RP gamemode?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CrazyKing
[CG] Founder
[CG] Founder
CrazyKing

Suggestions for a RP gamemode? Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions for a RP gamemode?   Suggestions for a RP gamemode? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:13 pm

If you have any suggestions on which RP gamemode we should use for our server please post them here.
Back to top Go down
https://crazygaming.forumotion.com
LukeTurnip

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for a RP gamemode?   Suggestions for a RP gamemode? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:13 pm

Perp, with cars.
not extreme roleplay (/me punches whoever) as that is for old people xD
Maybe custom printers/other entities?
And maybe a bit of cash for new players to start with, I hate joining servers with 0 cash, takes too long to start playing properly.
Back to top Go down
CrazyGab
[CG] Founder
[CG] Founder
CrazyGab

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for a RP gamemode?   Suggestions for a RP gamemode? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:14 pm

PERP is a private gamemode
Back to top Go down
https://crazygaming.forumotion.com/
LukeTurnip

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for a RP gamemode?   Suggestions for a RP gamemode? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:30 pm

Lots of servers use it, anyway.
Cider, awesome game mode, not many minges as the prices are set to high (and should stay that way) but there aren't many guns or items to buy on many cider game modes, possibly add more stuff?

Also, mayor should be the most important man in the city and this should be emphasised: If the mayor gets assassinated, he loses his job and can't go mayor again for atleast 10 minutes.
And instead of using what everybody else does; realistic weapons v4, please don't, these are horribly made and mad cows seriously just destroys them cheers
Back to top Go down
CrazyKing
[CG] Founder
[CG] Founder
CrazyKing

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for a RP gamemode?   Suggestions for a RP gamemode? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:34 pm

LukeTurnip wrote:
Lots of servers use it, anyway.
Cider, awesome game mode, not many minges as the prices are set to high (and should stay that way) but there aren't many guns or items to buy on many cider game modes, possibly add more stuff?

Also, mayor should be the most important man in the city and this should be emphasised: If the mayor gets assassinated, he loses his job and can't go mayor again for atleast 10 minutes.
And instead of using what everybody else does; realistic weapons v4, please don't, these are horribly made and mad cows seriously just destroys them cheers

If you can get us a download link for PERP I will use that but I can't find it anywhere Razz
BTW mad cows will probably be used like you said. We will try to add some more stuff too. Like weed plants?

I don't know if we could pull off the mayor idea though.
Back to top Go down
LukeTurnip

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for a RP gamemode?   Suggestions for a RP gamemode? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:40 pm

Yeah possibly not the mayor delay, but i think cider does it by default, weed plants could be an awesome idea, but for that too work, they need to have different benefits rather than just changing your visuals for a few minutes, because nobody buys them otherwise.
Back to top Go down
CrazyKing
[CG] Founder
[CG] Founder
CrazyKing

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for a RP gamemode?   Suggestions for a RP gamemode? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:43 pm

LukeTurnip wrote:
Yeah possibly not the mayor delay, but i think cider does it by default, weed plants could be an awesome idea, but for that too work, they need to have different benefits rather than just changing your visuals for a few minutes, because nobody buys them otherwise.

Yes, I was in a server once where they had a 'weed plant' and you had to grow it trough certain levels. You had to give it water in order to survive. And on each level the profit of selling it got higher. So for instance: level 1: 2k, level 2: 5k etc. But they used the regular office plant so it looked kinda boring.
Back to top Go down
LukeTurnip

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for a RP gamemode?   Suggestions for a RP gamemode? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:52 pm

Quote :
5k etc. But they used the regular office plant so it looked kinda boring.
Good for you to say that.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
That is a very nice weed plant, not sure how it works though, has lots of stages of growth, and looks sexy.
Back to top Go down
grimm

grimm

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for a RP gamemode?   Suggestions for a RP gamemode? EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 9:55 pm

RP FTW
best gamemode i know about
Back to top Go down
CrazyKing
[CG] Founder
[CG] Founder
CrazyKing

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for a RP gamemode?   Suggestions for a RP gamemode? EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:56 pm

Quote :
Quote :
5k etc. But they used the regular office plant so it looked kinda boring.
Good for you to say that.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
That is a very nice weed plant, not sure how it works though, has lots of stages of growth, and looks sexy.
Yes those models are really good. But it are only models and no script to make it work in RP.
This is one of those moments I wish I could LUA Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
CrazyGab
[CG] Founder
[CG] Founder
CrazyGab

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for a RP gamemode?   Suggestions for a RP gamemode? EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:48 pm

Yeah i feels the same sometimes
Back to top Go down
https://crazygaming.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions for a RP gamemode?   Suggestions for a RP gamemode? Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for a RP gamemode?
Page 1 of 1